The annual United Way of Broward County Mayors’ Gala “An Evening of Stars” will honor stars in the community for their unwavering support during the pandemic on Saturday, April 30, 2022.
• United Way of Broward County’s annual event will spotlight “An Evening of Stars”, honoring all the stars in the community who have gone above and beyond to support the daily needs of those working hard, but falling short in our community and additional needs created from the impact of the pandemic. The gala serves as a great opportunity for key influencers and local philanthropists to come together with the common purpose of building a better community.
• The evening will include a cocktail reception, live and silent auctions, dinner and program highlighting the work United Way of Broward County accomplishes year round and how they quickly pivoted to support the ever changing needs caused by COVID-19, live entertainment by the Private Stock band, networking and dancing.
• United Way of Broward County will be honoring the Ansin Family for their multi-generational support of those in need in Broward County.
• All proceeds from the event will benefit United Way of Broward County to help support its mission to fight for the health, education and financial prosperity of every person in our community.
• United Way of Broward County will continue to actively monitor COVID-19 updates released from Broward County and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. For the comfort and safety of all guests at the 2021 Mayors’ Gala, we will be implementing the recommended safety protocols and precautions.
DETAILS: Individual tickets are $250 and sponsorships are available starting at $5,000. To purchase tickets or tables, please visit UnitedWayBroward.org/MayorsGala. For sponsorship information, please email Tony Hopper at thopper@UnitedWayBroward.org.
Latest from the Hollywood Blog
Our blog on local businesses and upcoming events in Hollywood and the surrounding area!