Join us for the 2nd Annual Holly Jolly Hollywood!
• A live music stage, featuring Amerikana (pop rock with a holiday twist!), Alemor (jazzy holiday) & Deep Fried Funk!
• A curated gift fair featuring 50+ makers with perfectly giftable goods & stocking stuffers.
• DIY Make & Take Stations: We’ll have a full row of fun and free craft activities for all ages. Paint your own wood ornaments; make a candy cane-deer; and more!
• Live Caroling, led by professional A Capella group, Treble in Paradise.
• Free Photos with Santa Claus!
• Letters to Santa!
• Snapshot Opportunities! Photo zone walkway & colorful Christmas trees!
• On-site bars, restaurants, and cafes with holiday specials!
• Open Playground for kids, onsite at Anniversary Park!
And more surprises!4-10pm at Hollywood Blvd, between 19th and 20th Ave
Free Admission • All Ages • Pet Friendly
This Jolly holiday festival & gift fair takes place on Sunday, December 11th from 4-10pm on the historic Downtown Hollywood Blvd (between 19th & 20th Ave.)
Look forward to:
A Holiday Gift Fair, featuring local makers with gift-worthy goodsHoliday Themed DIY Make & Take Stations
Photos with Santa Claus
Live Music Stage with performances all day
Holiday Photo Stops
Open Bars & Restaurants onsite with specials & tasty things
Festive Live Caroling
Playground open for kids, onsite at Anniversary Park
and more cheer!
Friendly Pups Welcome
– More inquiries –
Press or General: firstname.lastname@example.org